FI Integral System
Fingerprint and/or Proximity Card Access Control System.
and/or proximity card access control system with Indefinite user capacity
working in NETWORK mode, and up to 4000 users in local mode, with user management
on a PC connection, that allows Adding, Deleting and Changing users, as well viewing
a report of events generated in each access connected to the system.
control and eliminates the need of keys that can be forgotten or get lost, robust
and simple terminal. Network operation through TCP/IP protocol and independent operation
capability in case of network failure.
People Access Management And Handling:
The system is able to allow access to personnel to areas like classrooms,
laboratories, cubicles, parking, etc.
- Administer access to each user by date, hour and specific access level, with
the purpose of not allowing entrance to people to places where they do not have
to be or in hours and days that do not correspond them.
- Event log with users history specifying date, hour and
place where access was authorized or denied, as well as reports of access violations or
some other system anomaly.
Control and Monitoring against Robbery and Fire:
monitoring by sensors in doors for protection against non authorized entrances.
Optionally it is possible to add Infrared movement sensors, crystals breakage,
- Real time scanning of all security zones by software with name and label allocation,
and with the possibility of partitioning by specific groups to protect.
- Capacity for connecting temperature sensors and smoke detector.
Devices Turn On Control:
- Capacity to turn on and off any electrical device within the determined
area by events of the system (Ex: Grant access, Hour and Date, Open zone report, Electrical energy failure report, etc.).
- Optionally control illumination in classrooms, corridors, laboratories,
parking, etc. Turn on of water pumps, air conditioning, ventilators, irrigation
- Terminal with capacity of independent operation, it does not require any type
of connection to be able to register users entrance.
- Ethernet RJ-45 connectivity (direct Connection to LAN).
- Back-up Battery with operation capacity of up to 8 hrs with total functionality.
- Internal precision Clock; maintains the date and
hour in an AC electrical line failure or total discharge of back-up battery.
- Communication and power supply cables.
- Cabinet with controller board, back-up battery and RJ-45
TCP/IP communication connector.
- Fingerprint or proximity reader in anti-vandalism aluminum or acrylic Terminal
- Electrical Control for pedestrian door with electrical plate.
- Electrical Control for Light and air Conditioning in classroom: Low signal exit
to relays that interrupt the electrical circuit of the light and thermostats of
- Infrared Control to turn On/Off embedded or installed remote controlled equipments
within the controlled spaces: Optionally; digital exit to electronic card next
to the equipment, that via Infrared generates the commands to operate
Main Software Features:
- PC Software, for Windows 2000, XP, WIN98SE
-User data entering screen with link for Fingerprint capture.
- Terminal state On-line monitoring via LAN.
- Personnel access control options by hour or date, type of user and door number
to which accedes.
- Eliminates the use of traditional keys (that can get
lost or duplicated) when with only the fingerprint or an RFID Card a person can
be authorized, access to an area or space and besides keep a digital registry:
Date, hour and area to which accesses.
- Security to know that certain personnel will only be
able to make use of the installations in the indicated days, hours or classrooms.
defending the equipment within the installations, because sensors report any
attempt of access without card or to deactivate the alarm of that zone, the
alarm is generated and the corresponding report. Besides making responsible
each user who enters.
- Possibility of taking attendance control
in an automatic way in each space for all type of personnel, simultaneously decreasing
attendance checks and eliminating the time invested in this task.
in lights and air conditioning control, therefore; Energy saving, the power to
administer the operation of these equipments by the system and on the basis of
a set of rules determined by the demand of the users in each classroom or
- RFID Card with recycling capacity and
reassignment at any time and to any user.
- Personal and nontransferable fingerprint
does not generate credentials impression costs, portable and it does not
information generation about accesses, attendance and many factors indicating classrooms
use and behavior of the personnel when being registered all the readings
of each terminal.